The Craft-family here shown in front of the birth house of Bros. Grimm in Steinau, Germany.European Bliss Inc. is a successful family-owned and run company based in Los Angeles, founded in 2008 by Renate Craft. The business just celebrated its 11th anniversary and is now multi-generational: everybody chips in!
Renate worked as a Sales Executive in Germany, traveling quite a bit and met her husband Stephen on a trip to L.A. in 1997. She moved half across the world and, together they started a family. Everything was perfect...except: Renate missed her beloved down comforters she grew up with. Long story short: Renate put her business degree and experience in sales to work and became the distributor in the U.S. for Ringsted Dun (Denmark), Hans Kruchen (Germany), Braendl (Germany), Bierbaum (Germany) and Irisette (Germany).
Now, the entire Craft family sleeps under beautiful, cruelty-free down comforters made in Denmark and Germany. They are passionate about their products!
Besides quality, the main priorities in finding suppliers are that human rights and animal welfare standards (cruelty free down) are thoroughly respected.
Renate and Stephen travel regularly to Europe to meet existing business partners, as well as to find dedicated new suppliers. In addition, their company offers different bedding and duvet cover sizes that are not always easy to find in the U.S. market: made in Germany, Oeko Tex certified.
Renate started to cooperate with the family owned company Braendl, Germany in 2010 and, it is now possible to order custom made duvet covers and pillows - in any color, in any size.
The Craft family strives to:
- exceed customer's expectations,
- be mindful of the world around us, promoting and living sustainability,
- align with values of quality, authenticity and honesty,
- inspire a new and innovative lifestyle awareness,
- offer competitive and honest prices.After the success of their existing sites that focus on bedding, their new site EuropeanBliss.com became to be: here you can browse for even more unique items from Europe: fun and modern cuckoo-clocks, artistic wine bottle stoppers, woolen flowerpots and many other lifestyle products that are now available in the U.S.
Thank you for your business and referral!
Renate & Stephen Craft
European Bliss Inc.